Australian Facts Interesting Facts About Australia
- Black Snake
- Black Swan
- Blob Fish
- Blue-tongue Lizard
- Cane Toad
- Dung Beetle
- Frilled Lizard
- Gouldian Finch
- Monarch Butterfly
- Myna Bird
- Night Parrot
- Red Bellied Black Snake
- Spotted Quoll
- Sugar Glider
- Tasmanian Devil
- Tawny Frogmouth
- Native Australian Animals
- Nocturnal Australian Animals
- Introduced Australian Animals
- Who Discovered Australia?
- What is a Coral Reef?
- What is Strine?
- How fast can a Kangaroo Hop?
- What animal did they say was a humbug?
- What animal can beat a Cobra?
- Is an elephant really scary?
- What bird laughs like a human?
- How did Canberra get its name?
- Why are Australia Animals Strange?
- Who were the Ancestral Spirits?
- What is Australia's favourite song?
- Where do people live underground?
- What is a Monotreme?
- What is the one mammal with poison?
- What is a Marsupial?
- Why did the first fleet came to Australia?
- What does Waltzing Matilda mean? (Waltzing Matilda meaning)
- When did Aboriginals come to Australia?
- Who were the First Australian?
- What are the lyric for Waltzing Matilda?
- Who wrote the Music for Waltzing Matilda?
- Who came up with the name Waltzing Matilda?
- What is Australia's unofficial National Anthem?
- Aboriginals (The first Australians)
- Arthur Phillip
- Banjo Paterson
- Christina Macpherson
- First Fleet
- Free Settlers
- James Cook
- John Batman
- John Fawkner
- William Lonsdale
Our Other Fantastic Pages
Australia has some of the most unusual animals in the world.
Great Barrier Reef
Located in Australia it is the world's largest coral reef.
The Aboriginals were the first people to come to Australia.
The Outback is vast and breathtakingly beautiful.
Waltzing Matilda is Australia's favourite song.